Security Questions Plugin for WordPress Created by flippercode. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Security Questions Plugin for WordPress allows you to put a security question box on registration, login, and forgot password screens. You can use this to add an extra layer of security for your users. This feature is used on many popular sites so why not put it on .
You can use this Security Questions Plugin for WordPress on WordPress category for login, question, questions, registration, registration question, security, Security Questions, user registration, wordpress security, wordpress security question, wp security, wp security question and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1
- Compatible with: None
- Compatible browsers: None
- High resolution: No
- Files included: HTML, CSS, PHP
Security Questions Plugin for WordPress allows you to put a security question box on registration, login, and forgot password screens. You can use this to add an extra layer of security for your users. This feature is used on many popular sites so why not put it on yours?
We made an easy to use backend settings page where you can setup all the questions you want to ask along with the many other options. Below is a completed setting page.
- Setup any number of questions using backend.
- Show/Hide security question on the registration page. The user can setup security answer on profile page as well so this is not required for the plugin to work.
- Show/Hide security question on the login screen. You can protect login screen by asking security a question as well. The admin can change or setup security answer if someone lost the answer.
- Show/Hide Security question on Forgot Password Screen. The best way to stop unnecessary password reset request from anonymous users or hackers.
- Ask multiple security questions for extra security.
- Show/hide edit security answer from profile page. Useful feature if admin don’t want to let users update security answers on own.
- You can choose if you want to show security questions always, randomly, one-time login failed or two-time login failed.
- You can give users the ability to edit their security questions from their profile page.
- Show Answer Hint if someone completely forgot the security answer. They can also send a request to reset their answers to the admin.
- You can set the security answer field as a password type as well.
- 'How to Use' instruction are added.
- Ability to add unlimited questions. - Ability to show/hide security questions on login, forgot and registration screen. - Ability to show hint of the password. - Ability to display security questions if one or two failed login attempt. - New Backend Design and Interface - Folder & Files structure all changes.
All current customers and future customers are encouraged to send us features they want to see in the next version. We’re very passionate about this product and are dedicated to making it valuable for everyone.