Tube Skin Retina for VideoJS Created by FaceTheme. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: The base Video.js skin is made using HTML and CSS. That means you can build a custom skin by simply taking advantage of the cascading aspect of CSS and overriding the styles you’d like to .
You can use this Tube Skin Retina for VideoJS on Skins category for blue, carrot, flat skin, green, orange, player, purple, red, retina, teal, unlimited colors, videoJS, VideoJS 5, violet, yellow and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: None
- High resolution: Yes
- Compatible browsers: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- Video.js that is open source HTML5 & Flash video player, as well as YouTube and Vimeo (through plugins), used on over 200,000 websites
- Skin with Tube Style
- Retina Ready & Fully Responsive
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Support videojs-logo / videojs-watermark
- Support keyboard shortcuts:
- Support and updates
- Wishlist Support
- Well Documented
– Up/down arrow or mouse wheel -> control volume
– Right/left arrow -> seek player by 5s
– M -> toggle mute
– F or double click -> toggle fullscreen
– F or Esc -> exits full-screen mode
– 0 -> restart video
– 1-9 -> skip to a particular section of the video (e.g., 0 is 0%, 9 is 90% and 5 goes to the video midpoint)
Include the skin on the page
The base Video.js skin is made using HTML and CSS. That means you can build a custom skin by simply taking advantage of the cascading aspect of CSS and overriding the styles you’d like to change.
The main class name for all skin-specific styles. To make your own skin,replace all occurrences of ‘vjs-default-skin’ with a new name. Then add your newskin name to your video tag instead of the default skin.
<video class='video-js vjs-big-play-centered'>
- VideoJS Player Homepage
- VideoJS Player Documentation
- Learn more about CSS Skinning Guide
- Learn more about Building VideoJS Skins
- Create Custom VideoJS Player
- Icons font generator using SVG files
- PX to EM conversion made simple
- Online CSS Minifier/Compressor
- VideoJS Source Code
- How to build VideoJS from source
- Launch: The launch of the Tube Skin Retina for VideoJS 5 project – 01 June 2016.