Responsive Flex Slider Magento Extension Created by vivacityinfotech. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Flexslider by Vivacity Infotech is one of the few fully responsive image slider for Magento that can be easily managed from the backend from Magento. It allows you to add unlimited responsive image and video (Youtube link) sliders on any page, category, product page or static block of your choice. .
You can use this Responsive Flex Slider Magento Extension on Plugins category for carousal, flex slider, image slider, magento, Magento Carousal, magento slider, responsive slider, slider, video slider and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168, Magento 22.214.171.124, Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168, Magento 22.214.171.124, Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168, Magento 22.214.171.124
- High resolution: No
- Compatible browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
Flexslider by Vivacity Infotech is one of the few fully responsive image slider for Magento that can be easily managed from the backend from Magento. It allows you to add unlimited responsive image and video (Youtube link) sliders on any page, category, product page or static block of your choice. This extension uses one of the best responsive slider in the market.
With the Flexslider extension of Vivacity Infotech it is possible to add multiple image and images url in sliders to a Magento website on any page, category or product page and with different styles per slider.
- Easy to install and manage slider.
- Unlimited image can be added in sliders.
- Delivers a smaller image based on the viewport (for smart-phones and tablets) to ensure fast loading on slow connections like 3G – uses the Picturefil implementation of the picture HTML5 element
- Configure each slider with it’s own theme, styles and layout
- Configure each slider with it’s own transition effects
- Add HTML captions to each seperate slide with customizable styling and positioning per slide
- Use external image hoster for off site images if wanted
- Add sliders anywhere you like (any page, category, product page, static block or predefined position like the shopping cart)
- Use template tags or XML Layout Updates and be even more flexible on where to add sliders on the page .
Easy Customer`s Testimonial Magento Extension have following nice features:
- Allow adding testimonial by admin panel
- Allow client to submit testimonial on frontend
- Testimonial submit form with the option of image, email, website URL, details review and with user`s ratings
- Allow user to enable captcha that protect your site from spam.
- List Testimonials page shows all testimonials
- You can show list of Testimonial in your store sidebar too, A jQuery slider enabled for your Testimonial box in sidebar
- Easy to customize look and design of Testimonial from CSS
- Admin can approve Testimonials and those will be display on front side.
- Admin can enable or disable Testimonials extension
System RequirementsMagento version 1.4.x or higher
PHP version 5.2.0 or higher
Installation through Magento Connect
With these steps you will be able to install the Magento Extension in your website.
Extract the .tzg file from the zip file you have downloaded.
Disable all caches under “System > Cache Management” and make sure Magento Compilation is disabled under “System > Tools > Compilation”. This is necessary to avoid any caching problems after the installation of an extension.
Log into your Magento Connect Manager with your admin credentials.Select the .tzg file you have extracted in step one in the browse field under the option “Direct package file upload” as shown below and then click the upload button.
Wait until the upload and installation process is finished and click the refresh button below the command line textarea afterwards.Go the http://www.yourdomain.com/admin/ where yourdomain.com is the URL where your Magento installation is located. If you are already logged in to the backend please log out and login again as this will prevent you from getting a 404 error on the extension pages due to permissions that have not been set for the logged in user. After logging in you can enable your cache settings under “System > Cache Management” and if used enable Magento Compilation under “System > Tools > Compilation”. The installation is now completed. You can view the extension in menu “Vivacity Extension-> Flex Slider”.
Please logout and login back after installation of Extension, sometime Magento Cache having some issue.
Magento Versions Compatibility
Our Magento Extension is compatible with Magento CE: 126.96.36.199,188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
We provide support through our support site. Support staff working days are from Monday to Friday
Version 1.0.1 - June 27, 2016- 1. Fixed bug of Table creation while Installation.Version 1.0 - June 16, 2015- 1. Initial version .