One-Click Social Login in CodeIgniter 3.X Created by techindustan. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: This plugin is named as “One-Click Social Login in CodeIgniter 3.X”. It helps you to integrate social login in your CodeIgniter Website/Admin Panel or wherever you would like to use it. This plugin is different because it uses different customized libraries for top 4 social logins, Facebook Login, .
You can use this One-Click Social Login in CodeIgniter 3.X on Php scripts category for CodeIgniter 3.X, CodeIgniter Social Login, Custom Social Login, facebook login, google login, linkedin login, One-click social login, social login, Social Login in CodeIgniter, Social Login in CodeIgniter 3.0, Social Login in PHP, twitter login and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: CodeIgniter
- Software version: PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6
- Compatible browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- High resolution: None
This plugin is named as “One-Click Social Login in CodeIgniter 3.X”. It helps you to integrate social login in your CodeIgniter Website/Admin Panel or wherever you would like to use it. This plugin is different because it uses different customized libraries for top 4 social logins, Facebook Login, Twitter Login, LinkedIn Login, Google Login. It uses CodeIgniter 3 so you can easily integrate it with newest versions of CodeIgniter.
Here following are the features of this script:
- Easy installation
- Social Login with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google
- Custom Libraries to modify as per user’s needs
- JSON Raw data to use for further operations
There are 4 main files and Facebook, google, Twitter and linkedIn Library files.
The main files which need to follow
Library file location is : ./application/libraries
Create apps for Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Add API credentials for
- Facebook : in ./application/core/My_Controller.php
- Google : in ./application/libraries/Google.php
- Twitter : in ./application/core/My_Controller.php
- LinkedIn : in ./application/libraries/Linkedinlib.php
Now, Follow the process as directed in the files in comment section and make Social Login Work on your website.
Download this plugin and then change APP IDs as per the ReadMe file and you are good to go. It also provides the returned data in Raw JSON format so that you can user it in any ways.
Database Support to save data in the database.
Here is the demo URL: