Encry – Securely Send Encrypted Informations Created by cyway. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Have you ever send a password via e-mail to one of your collaborators?If so, bad idea. I’m sorry to tell you that your password will be FOREVER INSECURE: Who other read or monitorate your collaborator’s mailbox? Is your message forwarded to someone? What if someone steal his notebook? What if this .
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: None
- Software version: PHP 5.x, MySQL 5.x, Other
- Compatible browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- High resolution: None
Have you ever send a password via e-mail to one of your collaborators?
If so, bad idea. I’m sorry to tell you that your password will be FOREVER INSECURE: Who other read or monitorate your collaborator’s mailbox? Is your message forwarded to someone? What if someone steal his notebook? What if this mailbox is compromised? What if…?
If you are one of those people that CARE about their digital businesses, you already know that there are so many methods to avoid this problem: Some are pretty uncomfortable (send mail with user and another mail with password, GPG stuff, and so on…), some others are really smart (webapps that encrypts data and then deletes it, as this script! :D), but you cannot ever know where REALLY your informations are stored..
..Unless you have a self hosted solution!
– 100% full control of database and data stored.
– 100% assurance of data deletion when information has been decrypted
– You know how EXACTLY your data is handled
– You are 100% sure that your information reaches your collaborator, and he only, for one single time, since only who know decryption key is able to get you data.
– Super simple! Install in minutes, and create a shareable link in seconds!
– Shareable link expires once loaded. Only a single click is allowed! After first request, data is permanently deleted from DB. If your collaborator visits link but don?t try to request a decryption, you will be able to set that record as “unviewed” from backend, and allow a second chance.
– Fast “copy button” to share generated link and decryption key
– Self hosted! You have full control of your data.
– Fully responsive and cross browser
– PHP 5.3 +
– MySql 5.1 +
– Apache mod.rewrite
– PHP PDO drivers
– Create a MySql database with associated user
– Unzip all files in your web space
– Rename “del.htaccess” in ”.htaccess” (note initial dot)
– Write your db name, user and password in configuration file
– You are done!
3RD PARTY ASSETS USED
– AdminLTE theme
– Bootstrap 3.3
– jQuery 2.2
– SJCL 0.8
– Animate.css 3.5
– DataTables 1.10