OctopusCodes – Events Booking with PayPal Payment Created by octopuscodes. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: OctopusCodes has features such as High Resolution: No, Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Software Version: .NET 4.0, .NET 4.5, .NET 4.6 .
You can use this OctopusCodes – Events Booking with PayPal Payment on Net category for appointments, booking, calendar, classes, hotel, paypal, photography studio, recurring events, rentals, reservation, reservation management, service reservation, tennis court and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: .NET 4.0, .NET 4.5, .NET 4.6
- High resolution: No
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
OctopusCodes Events Booking with PayPal Payment is the most powerful, features rich, easy to use Events Registration extension for ASP.NET MVC. It allows you to create events, allows registrants to register for these events and process payment via online payment gateways as PayPal.
OctopusCodes Events Booking with PayPal Payment has an easy administration page that gives you full control over category, events, orders, customers and settings.
With our responsive, you will have your site displayed correctly across a wide range of end-user devices and screen resolutions for easy ordering and checking out process.
- Bootstrap Themes
- Responsive Design
- Users can browse for your events in a nice, responsive calendar
- Monthly layout allows viewing all events in the selected month.
- Weekly layout allows you to view all events in a selected week.
- Daily layout allows you to view all events in a selected date.
- Allows you to view all events in a Category.
- Allows you to view all events in a Speaker.
- Events can have different color in the calendar.
- Easy switching between Monthly, Weekly and Daily layout.
- Event detail page to display information of event include photos of events
- Allows you to register for one user.
- Shopping cart option allows you to register for different events within one checkout as PayPal Payment.
- Registrants can access to registration history page to view their registration history and edit information of registration records if needed.
- Unlimited categories
- Manage Events of Customer
- Manage Orders of Customer
- Change Profile Customer
Admin Panel Features
- Manage Categories
- Manage Events
- Manage Account
- Manage Orders
- Manage Pages
- Change Admin Profile
- .NET Framework 4.0 or above
- MS IIS 7/6
- ASP.NET MVC 4.0 or above
- MS SQL Server 2008 or above
Install Database on Hosting
Create new database on your hosting and run eventsbooking.sql file. Create database user and assign dbo rights to the user.
- Unzip Main.zip file and upload to your hosting.
- Open Web.config file and change values of server name, database name,username and password in connectionStrings tag as below:
- data source: your server name
- initial catalog: your database name
- user id: your username
- password: your password
- Run website and login with default account:
- Admin Panel (Admin access)
Remember that you can change default admin URL in order to secure admin UI entry point.
- Customer Panel (User access)
- Admin Panel (Admin access)
If you have problems, questions, ideal, etc…Contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org Please contact us with any questions you may have via the contact form on my author profile page.
- Free Updates
- 100% Support
- V1.0 Released – May 02, 2017