Universal Android WebView App Created by robotemplates. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Universal has features such as Software Version: Android 6.0, Android 5.1.x, Android 5.0, Android 4.4.x, Android 4.3.x, Android 4.2.x, Android 4.1.x, Android 4.0.4, Android 4.0.3 .
You can use this Universal Android WebView App on Mobile category for admob, android app, android design guidelines, android studio, android web app, android webview, browser app, chromium web view, html5, material design, mobile web, mobile website, universal application, web to app, wordpress and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: 1440×1080
- Software version: Android 6.0, Android 5.1.x, Android 5.0, Android 4.4.x, Android 4.3.x, Android 4.2.x, Android 4.1.x, Android 4.0.4, Android 4.0.3
- Files included: .java, .xml, HTML
WebView App is a native Android application which uses web view component for displaying content. With this template you can turn your responsive website into a universal mobile app. It is quick, easy and affordable. WebView App has many useful built-in features and services. You’re gonna like it. It is the most popular web view app on Envato Market.
This template provides you easy way to make your own app. It does not require programming skills. Code is easily configurable and customizable. There is just one config file to setting up everything. Project is well documented. You can also check a video manual. Create your own app in less than 15 minutes without any special knowledge! It’s easier than you think.
We have a lot of experience with developing Android apps. Our priority is to create top quality products with beautiful design, write a perfectly clean code and make apps easily configurable and customizable. We are following Android Design Guidelines and permanently watching new trends.
We are always here to help you. Happy customer is the most important thing for us. We offer post-purchase support, free lifetime updates, step-by-step documentation and video tutorials. Before you ask us for help or support, please read the documentation (included with the downloaded item) and any additional information available on the item’s support tab to see if that answers your question. Also see frequently asked questions. If you still need help, just send us a message via comments. Please keep in mind that customization, modification and installation services are not included in item support. See Item Support Policy for more info.
Are you interested? Check this:
- Support for Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0.3) and newer
- Developed with Android Studio & Gradle
- Material design following Android Design Guidelines
- Ten color themes (blue, brown, gray, green, lime, orange, purple, red, teal, violet)
- Thirty menu icons
- Action bar
- Navigation drawer menu with optional categories (easily customizable)
- Share dialog
- Intents (e-mail, sms, phone call, map, store)
- Download manager
- File picker for uploading files
- Fast and powerful webview engine based on the Chromium
- HTML5 videos, YouTube, Vimeo, JW Player
- Fullscreen video
- Support for opening links in external browser (customizable rules)
- Local pages (available in offline)
- Error handling
- Offline handling
- Progress bar when loading the page
- Runtime permissions
- Google Analytics
- AdMob (banner and interstitial ad)
- Push notifications OneSignal.com, GCM)
- Customization (enable/disable action bar, navigation drawer menu, pull-to-refresh etc.)
- Responsive design (portrait, landscape, handling orientation change)
- Support for high-resolution displays (xxxhdpi)
- Multi-language support
- Possibility to build the project without Android Studio / Eclipse (using Gradle & Android SDK)
- Easy configuration
- Well documented
- Top quality clean code created by experienced senior Android developer
- Free support
What our customers say?
This is probably the best WebView app I have ever come across. Hope the development will continue well as until now and just want to say: “Excellent App”.
– Pierre Soria, WebView App
I wish I could give more than 5-star rating because not only the app is wonderfully coded, but Robo Templates provide great video instruction, have excellent FAQ, and are quick to respond to support questions. This is app from experienced Android developer and completely worth to buy. I’m excited to see what I can turn it into! Thanks for the awesome app design!
– Weblab Design, WebView App
Robo Templates are very responsive to my questions and reply to my comments in a very short time. I like the way they treat me as non developer experimenting with Android Studio. Kudos for that.
– Evalcaine, WebView App
Great code, amazing support. Looking forward to buy more from Robo Templates.
– Issa Qandil, Cookbook
Code is very well structured and clean, you can make changes with ease! Documentation is good and Robo Templates developers are always there for help!
– Paul Solea, Cookbook
This is my first real experience with building Android apps. I had my first app up and running in no time. The code seems really clean, the documentation is excellent and the app seems to adhere to most of the current design guidelines for Android apps resulting in a beautifully polished and fast app. Cheers guys!
– Adam Newton, City Guide
One of the best Android application, simple and easy to use, and what is great – the application is really fast.
– Steven Dahdah, City Guide
- Version 1.0.0 (4th August 2014)
- Initial release
- Version 1.1.0 (12th August 2014)
- AdMob support
- Configuration for opening links in webview
- Version 1.2.0 (10th December 2014)
- Update Gradle script to be compatible with Android Studio 1.0
- Download manager
- Open links directly in the webview by default
- Show progress bar when loading nested link
- Fix refreshing of the current page
- Fix text color of the HTML select
- Fix Google Play intent
- Version 1.3.0 (27th January 2015)
- Material design
- New color themes
- New set of menu icons
- Rules for opening links in external browser or internal webview
- Support for uploading files
- Version 1.4.0 (14th April 2015)
- Push notifications
- Launcher icon as a mipmap
- Fix empty placeholder
- Version 2.0.0 (12th February 2016)
- Better webview performance with faster loading and caching
- Fullscreen video
- Better design
- Navigation drawer menu with optional categories
- Interstitial ads
- Runtime permissions
- Title and URL link of the page in share message
- Pull-to-Refresh gesture on offline and empty screen
- One config file for everything (Google Analytics, AdMob, Parse, enable/disable extra features)
- Update SDK and libraries
- Huge refactoring of the code with many improvements and optimizations
- Version 2.1.0 (22nd February 2016)
- OneSignal.com push notification service Parse.com is shutting down)
- Configuration for navigation drawer menu icon tint