Polaroyd | iOS Universal Photo App Template (Swift) Created by fvimagination. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Polaroyd has features such as Compatible With: Swift, Software Version: iOS 10.0.x, iOS 9.0.x, iOS 8.4.x, iOS 8.3.x, iOS 8.2.x, iOS 8.1.x, iOS 8.0.x .
You can use this Polaroyd | iOS Universal Photo App Template (Swift) on Mobile category for editor, facebook, friends, image, instagram, pictures, polaroid, retro, vintage, weather and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: iOS 10.0.x, iOS 9.0.x, iOS 8.4.x, iOS 8.3.x, iOS 8.2.x, iOS 8.1.x, iOS 8.0.x
- Compatible with: Swift
- Files included: Layered PSD
Polaroyd | iOS Universal Photo Editor Template (Swift)
Sep 23rd 2016• Updated to Xcode 8
May 21st 2016• Removed iAd since it'll be discontinued by June 2016
Mar 24th 2016• Update to XCode 7.3
Polaroyd allows you to take photos with camera or pick them from iPhone’s Photo Library and edit them like a Pro with its tools like Adjustment and Filters, as you do with Polaroid-like apps!
You can choose between different Polaroid frames and add a caption to your pictures, then share them to Facebook, twitter, Mail or Message.
Polaroyd is very easy to customize, native XCode project, Swift language, Core Image filters.
- XCode 8.x project – Swift – 64bit
- iOS 8/9/10+ – Storyboard – Universal
- AdMob banners
- Write your image caption over the frames
- Choose your favorite Polaroyd Frames and Effects, edit them as you like
- Share your photos on Twitter, Facebook, Mail and Message
- PDF User Guide included
- PSD and PNG graphics included
- Easy to customize, well commented code
Have fun with Polaroyd, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the App Store (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon.We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities.Thanks.