TextFX2 – CSS3 Text Animations Created by CodingJack. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: TextFX2 has features such as Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge .
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: None
- High resolution: None
- Compatible browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
* IMPORTANT *
- TextFX2 is supported on Firefox, Chrome, iPad/iPhone, Android, Opera, IE10 & IE11.
- Animations will automatically be replaced by a simple fade transition for IE8 and IE9.
From the comments:
WOW what can I say – the best text effects ever, period! Your technical ability to make so many textual effects by adjusting various parameters was jaw-dropping. I must admit, I thoroughly enjoyed using the animation generator to experiment with various effects and spent quite a lot of time just playing around with it. It seems there are infinite types of effects you can generate. This is certainly one of the best buys on Code Canyon. Thanks Jack for developing such an awesome plugin.
TextFX2 – CSS3 Text Effects
Creating animations is super easy with TextFX2’s Animation Generator. Every animation shown in the demo was created with it!
- Easily create animated sequences like the one shown in the demo. No manual scripting involved!
- Animate multiple lines of text, examples included in source.
- Option to automatically loop sequenced animations.
- Option to randomize a sequence.
- Hyperlink animated text.
- Animate text on the fly with TextFX2’s API methods.
- Free from jQuery = no jQuery conflicts!
- TextFX2 is a CSS3 Transition + CSS3 3D Transform plugin, and as stated above, all animations will revert to a simple fade for IE8 & IE9.
- Although the video shown in the preview is for demonstration purposes only, the full demo is included in the download source.
- The Youtube video shown in the preview is disabled on purpose in some browsers but is available for viewing on iPad, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera & IE10.
- This is NOT a WordPress Plugin