ZoomSounds – neat HTML5 Audio Player With Playlist Created by ZoomIt. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Want a nifty, cutting-edge, retina-ready, responsive html5 audio player for your site ? ZoomSounds is the perfect candidate. With four skins to fit every brand, only one format required to function, ZoomSounds is the perfect choice for an audio .
You can use this ZoomSounds – neat HTML5 Audio Player With Playlist on Html5 category for audio, audio gallery, canvas, css3, customizable, html5, jquery, media, minimal, player, playlist, song, soundcloud, sounds, youtube and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: HTML5
- High resolution: Yes
- Compatible browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
The Audio Player. Reinvented
Audio Player Intro
Want a nifty, cutting-edge, retina-ready, responsive html5 audio player for your site ? ZoomSounds is the perfect candidate. With four skins to fit every brand, only one format required to function, ZoomSounds is the perfect choice for an audio player.
Audio Player Features
- HTML5 technology – this gallery uses the latest html5 tehniques to deliver a never seen before experience to your clients
- fully responsive – looks great from mobile to HD
- flash backup – ie7 and ie8 do not support html5, but those users are not forgetten, the sounds will play for them too via the flash player
- one mandatory format – the hard part is done by the player script in order for the user to have easy experience editing – only mp3 is required
- touch optimized – touch devices are not forgotten
- three skins – three full skins to fit every brand
- CSS3 technology – this player uses cutting-edge css3 definitions
- easy install – purchase, download the zip, read the docs
- iPhone / iPad optimized – this gallery has been optimized for Apple touch devices
- Android optimized – this component has been tested on Android 4.0 and works awesome
- developer / SASS powered – this component’s CSS has been built on top of SASS which means SASS users will have an easy time modifying the skins. For non-SASS users it’s no problem either because CSS files ( generated by SASS ) are provided
- plays from YouTube – streams YouTube audio
- plays from SoundCloud – streams SoundCloud audio with an API key
- 100% css skinable – want to make slight modifications to the skins ? The skins are 100% built from the css and it is very easy to edit with css knowledge
- SEO friendly – built with search engine optimization on mind from the ground up
- compatible with all major browsers, including IE – compatible from IE7 to IE10, Chrome, Safari and Firefox
Audio Player Updates
UPDATE 2.66 [ 08/16/2016 ]
- [TWEAK] now volume controls affect both the footer and the feed player
- [ADD] new canvas mode rendering for waves
UPDATE 2.60 [ 03/24/2016 ]
- [FIX] multiple fixes
UPDATE 1.63 [ 10/21/2014 ]
- [FIX] a bug where youtube feed would not work
- [FIX] fixed a bug in the preview where the top wave would not move on chrome
Audio Player Extra Features
- tracks and images are not included in the download package.
- youtube will not work as audio on iDevices but as a video due to the platform limitations
- the waveform is a static image it is not auto generated by the audio player, but by a tool included in the download package. full instructions are provided on how to do this and it’s a 10 second job for each track, almost automatic if you have all your tracks in a directory.
- there is a included flash tool to compose a image of the wave form. Note that because mp3 decoding is expensive, there is a physical limitation of about 20 minutes tracks ( meaning that with tracks over 20 minutes it might crash on memory exhaustion , but it depends on the computer where the decoding is done )